Friday, August 26, 2011

LAST DAY! Enter to Win a Build a Dream Playhouse!

the-imagine-wagon-color-4.jpg

Have you been thinking about getting a playhouse for your kids? Well don't forget to check out the awesome products available from Build a Dream Playhouses!

Build a Dream Playhouses offers children the unique opportunity to use their imagination and create their playhouse. Made out of corrugated cardboard, the playhouses are sturdy and arrive blank leaving your children to color and decorate them as they desire!



Our family had the opportunity to review one of these awesome playhouses. It took less than a minute for my 3-year-old son to decide that he wanted the Imagine Wagon...afterall it's summer and he LOVES when the ice cream truck comes around!

When the large box arrived, my kids (I also have a 1-year-old daughter) could hardly contain themselves! I told my son what was in the box and he couldn't wait until it was time to put his "ice cream truck" together. To assemble the playhouse took less than 15 minutes, and that was with our munchkins playing in it as we were assembling it. I was actually a little suprised how much my daughter enjoyed the Imagine Wagon...I knew how excited my son was, but I thought she might be a little young. Well, was I totally wrong! We couldn't keep her out of it! She knew exactly how much fun her new playhouse was!

They were having so much fun playing in the "ice cream truck" that they forgot they also got to color it! We chose to use crayons since the kids were too young to keep paint or markers under control. Haha! But those options are also wonderful choices if you would like to use either of them.

I can honestly say that my family loved the Imagine Wagon. We spent the entire evening taking turns ordering and fulfilling orders at the "ice cream truck" windows. And yes, that is my 6'3" husband in there...you can see that there was plenty of room to play! I should mention one thing, however, you have to remember that this playhouse is made of cardboard. The playhouse is EXTREMELY sturdy, but if you have little kids (like mine) who might not understand that they can't throw it around and jump on it, then you may want to wait until they are a little older to purchase one of these adorable playhouses.

Thanks to Build a Dream Playhouses one lucky reader will win their choice of playhouse (up to a $69.95 value)! To enter simply perform the tasks on the entry form below.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment