Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Yummy Breakfast Coupon!



Here's a yummy coupon!  If you're like me, you are always the last one to eat breakfast after feeding the kids...if you get to eat at all that is!  Well last week I thought I would try these Bob Evans Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Burritos since they were on sale.  And boy were they delicious!  They didn't even taste frozen, and best of all, they only take 1 minute in the microwave!  So Mommy got to eat too!!  :)

Hurry and print this $0.55/1 Bob Evans Frozen Sandwich or Burrito coupon.  Most grocery stores will double this to $1. Then just watch for a sale...When I got them at Weis last week they were on sale for $2.99.  So hey, $1.99 for 6 burritos, sounds even better to me!

Anyone know the price of these at Walmart or Target?

No comments:

Post a Comment