Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Yuppy Puppy Halter Leashes $2.99 Shipped!!


Do you have a crazy puppy like mine?  I always joke that I have a horse and not a dog!  He's a Rottweiler Mix...not stalky like a Rottweiler, but tall!  And he's HORRIBLE to walk.  He just has so much energy!  My friends and family always told me when he was 2-years-old he would calm down...well he's 5-years-old now and still acts like a puppy.  He is the best dog ever though and is wonderful with my munchkins.  I love my Bronx!





Anyway!!  Haha!  Take a look at this great Daily Deal from GraveyardMall.com!  I'm totally getting one of these to try out on Bronx!  You can get The Yuppie Puppy Head Halter™ for only $2.99 shipped!  These are regularly priced at $21.99 so this is a great deal!

Here's a few of the features: 
  • XL for dogs 100 lbs. and over
  • Converts to regular collar
  • Stop your dog from pulling instantly
  • No "muzzle" look
  • Recommended by trainers and veterinarians
ALSO AVAILABLE IN MEDIUM FOR DOGS 24-60 LBS


Go through ShopAtHome.com to get 4% cash back!

No comments:

Post a Comment