Thursday, October 6, 2011

$0.09 Icy Hot Naturals at Walgreens!


UPDATE - I've checked two Walmart stores by me and couldn't find this product in the 0.5oz size.  It wasn't sold out...there wasn't even a space where it would be.  BUT I thought I would just take a look while in Walgreens yesterday and look what I found!


Not FREE, but close enough for me!  :)

I do really like this time of the year...however, I don't like all the leaves that are falling and raking that needs to be done!  Our house is literally surrounded by trees, so when I saw we have a lot of raking to do each year, I mean A LOT of raking to do!

So this FREEBIE will definitely come in handy in a few days when the raking begins!  Hurry and print this $1/1 Icy Hot Naturals coupon and then score the following deal at Walmart...

Icy Hot Naturals, 0.5oz, $0.97
$1/1 Icy Hot Naturals previously available 
Final cost FREE with $0.03 overage!

No comments:

Post a Comment