Wednesday, November 9, 2011

OneOpinion: Get $5 Just for Becoming a Panel Member!


Now this is my kind of survey company! Earn $5 just for signing up and cash out for a Visa debit card at any amount over $25! Woohoo! Christmas cash here I come :)

OneOpinion is recruiting new members to participate in online market research. You'll earn money for each member you recruit to register into their panel. There are no targeted demos or other restrictions – they are looking for general population people ages 13 and up. To register takes 60 seconds or less and each new member earns $5 upon registering! You can earn $1 or more for each completed survey!

Join me in earning some easy Christmas shopping cash by clicking the image above to register! I just signed up and I already have $10 in my account!!

No comments:

Post a Comment