Thursday, July 14, 2011

FREE Shipping and FREE Deep Cleansing Wash with Proactiv 3-Step System!



I can remember being about 16-years-old and crying in my bedroom like it was the worst thing in the world to have a few pimples on my cheeks!  It sounds absolutely ridiculous now that I have many more worries as an adult, but back then I was devastated!  And I didn't even have acne, just rambunctious adolescent hormones I guess.  Nonetheless, at that time in my life that was one of my most embarrassing issues and a major source of stress.  My Mom came in my room and mentioned that she saw a treatment called Proactiv on TV and that if I wanted we could give it a try.  I'm so glad I did!  Haha!  I should be in an infomercial!  But really, Proactiv did help me get through those few years and help me feel good about myself again!

That was almost 15 years ago now, right about when Proactiv first came out, and I'm sure there have been many advances to Proactive's formula since then...so if it worked back in the day, I'm sure it will work even better now!  


Currently, you can get FREE Shipping and a FREE Deep Cleansing Wash when you order Proactiv's 3-Step System for only $19.95.  You'll have 60 days to try out Proactiv.  If you are not satisfied you can return the bottles within that 60 days, even empty, for a full refund.  If you continue your membership, beginning 30 days after you order your credit card will be charged $19.95 + $7.99 shipping and handling every 90 days for a 90-day supply of the 3-Step System.  That ends up to be only a little over $9/month which is a great price for the #1 Acne System!  You can even adjust the delivery schedule if you find you don't need the next shipment so soon.  All shipments are backed by the wonderful 60-day guarantee and you can simply call the 1-800 number to cancel your membership when the time comes. 

You can go here to get this special offer or to find out more information about Proactiv.


No comments:

Post a Comment