Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Offermatic: Get $20 for $10 at Babies R Us -or- $10 for $5 at Subway!

Offermatic


Have you heard of Offermatic?  Offermatic is an awesome way to save lots of money on deals that matter to YOU.  Based on the idea of Groupon and the technology Mint.com uses, Offermatic analyzes your purchase history and sends you offers that are relevant to you.  No coupons to clip...your saved cash is paid out directly to your card!

Right now, when you connect a credit or debit card to Offermatic, you'll get a $10 automatic rebate on a $20 purchase at Babies R Us!  Now I must admit that I was a little leary when I first saw that they used your credit/debit card information.  But then after looking into it, I was comfortable with creating an account.  I do already, and have had for many years, an account with Mint.com which uses the same technology that Offermatic uses.

Babies R Us not your thing?  You can also get a $5 automatic rebate on a $10 purchase at Subway when you connect your card.


Take a look at this video to find out more...



Since I am a new member to Offermatic, I would love to hear about your experiences with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment