Monday, September 19, 2011

Get Rewarded with High-Value Coupons and FREE Samples for Sharing Your Opinion!



This year I'm really trying to earn a few bucks for Christmas shopping with surveys.  This one is a little different.  I have to tell you that I am brand new to Shopper's Voice...I just signed up!  But after reading the testimonial below I'm very excited to see what happens!
"...I've been a member for a long time, but I usually do not even think of them when considering survey sites because up until just recently they did not have an online panel. They are beginning to move some of their surveys online, but mostly I get one from them in the mail maybe 3-4 times a year. They are very long and ask a ton of questions. Maybe you've gotten these, too. Honestly I didn't remember having signed up when I first got a survey, but I took it and sent it back anyway.
I'm so very glad I did, too, because each and every time I send one back, I always receive a nice little packet in the mail a bit later. It may be so much later that I forgot all about the survey, but they always come. And do you know what they have in them? Coupons and FREE samples. But not just any coupons! HIGH value coupons specifically for ME based on my survey answers about items my household actually uses! How cool is that?..."
All you have to do is complete the survey to sign up and you will automatically be eligible to receive exclusive money-saving coupons, free product samples, and other special offers by mail and email. Plus, you'll also be instantly entered into our Grand Prize draw for $10,000 cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment