Saving by Design

Pages

  • Home
  • What is Saving by Design?
  • Uppercase Living
  • Coupon Basics
  • $$ School of Savings $$
  • Online Shopping
  • Coupon Database
  • Contact me
  • BLACK FRIDAY 2011

Monday, September 19, 2011

New Cleaning Coupons!



Check out all the new cleaning coupons available on Coupons.com!  The $1.50/1 Clorox 2 product coupon is still available also, so be sure to print that HOT coupon before it's gone!

  • $0.50 off Pledge Fabric Sweeper for Pet Hair

  • $0.50 off Pledge Multi Surface product

  • $0.50 off any Drano product

  • $0.75 off 2 Windex Glass cleaning products

  • $0.75 off TWO Shout Color Catchers

  • $0.75 off any TWO Shout products

  • $0.50 off fantastik All Purpose cleaner

  • $1.00 off Windex Multi-Surface cleaning products

  • $0.50 off Scrubbing Bubbles Vanish Drop-Ins

  • $1.50 off 2 Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Refills

  • $2.00 off Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Kit

  • $0.50 off Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer

  • $0.50 off Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet product

  • $.75 off Scrubbing Bubbles Cream Cleaner

  • $.75 off Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean

  • $1.00 off 2 Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaners

  • $1.50 off TWO Pledge Furniture Care products

  • $0.50 off Pledge or Armstrong Floor Cleaner
  • Posted by Saving by Design at 11:09 AM
    Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
    Labels: *PRINTABLE COUPONS*

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Newer Post Older Post Home
    Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

    Search Saving by Design

    Find Us On

    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

    Be Sure to Visit...

    Saving Myself Silly Slop Swap - Serving up sassy savings! Photobucket

    Saving by Design's Popular Stores and Categories

    *BABY/KIDS* *CASH BACK* *COUPONS* *FREE* *GIVEAWAYS* *HOME SAVINGS* *LOCAL* *ONLINE* *PHOTO DEALS* *PRINTABLE COUPONS* *RESTAURANTS* Amazon CVS Facebook Halloween Pets Price Chopper Rite Aid ShurSave Staples Target Walgreens Walmart Weis ~Diaper Cakes~ ~Towel Cakes~ ~Uppercase Living - Blume~ ~Uppercase Living~

    Saving by Design Recommends...

    Host Unlimited Domains on 1 Account Savings Mom Select - Bringing Companies and Moms Together

    Lots of Coupons!

    Coupon Network Join Upromise!
    Saving by Design

    More from Saving by Design...



    Blog Archive

    • November 2011 (104)
    • October 2011 (112)
    • September 2011 (177)
    • August 2011 (219)
    • July 2011 (119)
    • June 2011 (61)

    About Me

    About Me
    Hi! I'm Kara. A few years ago I left my career to stay home with my son, Brady. I just couldn't bear to be away from him all day. I wanted to be there to share all of his firsts along with teach him all of those very first lessons. I now have a little girl too, Mikaylee. They definitely give me a run for my money, but I can't imagine not being here with them every day.

    I have always thought of myself as a bargain hunter...I mean I would always look for a sale and here and there use a coupon if it was for an item that I regularly used. About a year ago, a family member introduced me to a coupon blog...this was the first blog I ever read! I was instantly hooked! After learning all things couponing, I was ready to try it out. It was real!! These ladies that I would see on the news weren't lying...they really were paying only $0.89 for a cart full of groceries! I believed it now because I too was one of those ladies!

    I can't begin to tell you the amount of money my family has saved. We've saved on food, diapers, clothing, all types of gifts, printer ink, tons of household items...you name it and I've probably had a deal for it along the way.

    Couponing is also where I was introduced to Uppercase Living. I saw a giveaway on a blog for Christmas expressions by a girl who turned out to be my upline :) I loved the incredibly affordable products and had to become a demonstrator!

    It wasn't long before friends and family, along with total strangers behind me waiting to check out, were asking me how in the world I was saving so much money. I was so excited to share my new-found couponing knowledge along with Uppercase Living expressions and my custom gifts that here we are...Saving by Design.



    • Privacy and Legal

    Saving by Design's Popular Posts

    • Toys R Us: Hasbro Board Game BOGO Deals!
      Save Even More! Use your Rewards R Us card to earn valuable reward certificates and many other benefits! ____________________________...
    • Kids Dark Knight Costume $17.96!
      If your child is a Batman fan, I might just have the perfect Halloween costume for you!  Head to Costume Kingdom where you can grab this ...
    • FREE Baskin Robbins Ice Cream!
      There are SO many restaurants that offer freebies for your birthday!  Take a look at this yummy birthday goodie!  Head over here to sign ...
    • Target: New Printable and Mobile Coupons!
      Target has released some new mobile coupons .  If you are subscribed to mobile coupons from Target, you've received the following: $...
    • Carnation Breakfast Essentials $1.25/1 Coupon!
      Become a fan of Carnation Breakfast Essentials on facebook and you'll be able to print a coupon good for $1.25 off your next purchase...
    • Angry Birds Children's Watch $3.07 Shipped + 5% Cash Back!
      As I've said a few times before, my little guy LOVES Angry Birds!  Check out this stocking stuffer I just got him!  Head to Focalprice...
    • Uppercase Living Blume Preview
      As promised, I will be previewing collections of Uppercase Living's inspiring Blume jewelry line until it's official launch on Septe...
    • It's Almost the End of the Month...Here's Your To-Do List!
      Another month is almost over...TIME IS FLYING!  Here's a few quick couponing chores to wrap up the month and get ready for next! Prin...
    • Start Your Own Uppercase Living Business for Only $49!
      Beginning November 1 at noon MT through November 30, new Demonstrators can join  Uppercase Living  for only $49! This price applies to each...
    • Dishing It Up Recipe Hop: Halloween Pretzel Candy Melts
      This week's edition of Dishing It Up is Spooktacular Halloween Snacks!  Even if you're not having a Halloween party these snacks wi...
    Content copyright 2010-2011. Saving by Design. All rights reserved.. Simple theme. Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.