Sunday, October 2, 2011

Did You Get the Pepsico Moments to Save Coupon Insert? Good News If You Didn't!



I have to admit that I was disappointed this morning when I looked in my paper and didn't have the Pepsico Moments to Save Insert :(  My disappointment quickly faded though when I realized two things...I had two additional inserts - a Playsaver insert and a General Mills insert AND that the Pepsico Moments to Save coupons could also be printed!  YAY!

Head over to Free Coupon Alerts to print the coupons from the Pepsico Moments to Save insert!  I'm not sure if all the coupons are there since I haven't actually seen the newspaper insert, but it looks like they are the same from what I saw on the Sunday Coupon Preview site.

If you didn't get the Hasbro Playsaver insert you can also print all the Playsaver coupons!

I would definitely hurry and print any coupons you are interested in.  I'm sure they won't last long!

No comments:

Post a Comment