Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Lakeside Collection: So Many Great Deals!



I am so excited!  I just got my new Lakeside Collection catalog and there are some pretty awesome things in it!  I LOVE The Lakeside Collection!!  I have been ordering from them for years and have yet to be disappointed.  Talk about bargains!  My favorites are always the adorable holiday decorations.  For usually around $5 or $6 it's wonderful to get such festive items without being totally devastated when my toddlers get ahold of them  :)

You'll be able to find the perfect Christmas present for anyone on your list.  There's decorations, electronics, toys, clothes, gadgets, and tons more!  Here's just a few of my favorite items from the new catalog...


Set Of 6 Holiday Treat Bags     Snowman Decorative Christmas Yarn Pal

Oversized Quick-Dry Bath Mats     51-Pc. Deli Shop Play Food Set

Set Of 3 Holiday Bowls     Set Of 3 Tutus



There are also deals of the week where you'll be able to grab items at deeply discounted prices.  This week you can get this Elmo Look & Find Book for only $2.48!


Head here if you would like to request a FREE Lakeside Collection catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment